- http://runningbrothers.com/category/the-running-brothers-movie/ – The now world famous Running Brother’s is up on our website. We had to break the movie into two parts. David Archuleta even wanted to audition for the next Running Brother’s movie. We told him we’d think about it. The movies have received wide acclaim by critics everywhere and has reached almost 450 views on www.youtube.com.
- http://runningbrothers.com/category/our-heroes/ – This month we interviewed two new heroes, Greg Hardesty, who works with my father at The Orange County Register and Peter Engwall from auggiesdad.sweat365.com.
- http://runningbrothers.com/1009/joined-up-with-some-new-runners-rocky-duran-and-chris-sydow/ – Rocky Duran and Chris Sydow joined The Running Brothers team. We ran for several miles together and are planning on running together a lot more often.
- http://runningbrothers.com/1003/we-went-and-bought-new-running-shoes-saucony-progrid-ride-3s/ – We decided we needed to buy new running shoes and headed to A Snail’s Pace in Brea. We were helped by the friendly staff on hand who set us up with our brand new running shoes.
- http://runningbrothers.com/category/rocky/ – Rocky wrote three amazing posts this month. “I’m Back” announced his return to The Running Brothers blog after a mini-hiatus. “Novelty Running” focused on his obsession with shopping for useless gadgets. And “Melt Downs and Blow Ups” asked our heroes for their favorite racing experiences.
- http://runningbrothers.com/category/events/los-alamitos-race-on-the-base/ – We completed our series on the 2011 Los Alamitos Race on the Base where we discussed the race, our preparation for it and how we felt afterwards.
- http://runningbrothers.com/971/pacific-electric-bike-trail/ – We took a leisurely bike ride along the Pacific Electric Bike Trail, find our opinions about it here.
- http://runningbrothers.com/1057/mystery-challenge-2/ – I posed the second installment of our Mystery Challenge Series to Rocky. He has no idea what the mystery challenge will be, but everyone is welcome to join us for the mystery challenge. If you would like to participate you won’t need to run, bike or swim, although you can if you want to. Please contact Zeb if you want to get in on the mystery challenge.
- http://runningbrothers.com/1027/exotic-animal-siting-on-a-run-through-chino-hills/ – Running in the week before the Orange County Marathon I came across my favorite animal, a Zebra, in my hometown. It’s amazing the things you can see when you run, bike or swim around a city.
I’ve grown up and lived in Chino Hills for almost my entire life. And all of my running, biking and swimming has taken place in other cities. This past week; however, I have been running through my hometown . . . and you’d be amazed at the type of things you encounter when you run through the town that you call home.
Can you guess what my favorite animal is? I’ll give you a hint. The first three letters of the animals name matches mine . . . This is Zeb writing by the way. Have you guessed it yet? No??? Man, you’re slow. Ok, this animal also has black and white stripes all over it and looks like a horse. Wow, finally you guessed it. Don’t think you’re some kind of genius now.
Anyways, I thought Zebras only lived in Africa, or at that zoo. I had no idea that Zebras actually lived in my hometown, but they do. And it was awesome. When I went to take it’s picture it was standing about 15 feet away from me, but as soon as it realized that I was taking its picture, it came right up next to the fence to pose for a picture.
Running has it’s advantages, as you are likely to encounter things that you would not normally see. For me, I was able to see my favorite animal up close, like I had never seen one before.