What are your some of your favorite websites/blogs to follow?
- runnersworld sites are good
- the facebook sites are fun
- bloggers who I find as they pop up as related sites on worldpress
- Rundad is quite inspirational and “lifey”: http://rundad.wordpress.com/
- Your site www.runningbrothers.com is also very wacky
- oh and my club site www.bergserunnersclub.nl – good luck with that one – its in Dutch
- I am also following the london Olympics – www.london2012.com and receive their newsletters
Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
I guess the sensible way to begin is to have a strategy and think about what type of audience that you want to attract etc etc – I kind of set out that way and ended up just “scribbling” and figuring out what was fun and sometimes its a “frustration” outlet and other times to share something with anyone that is interested but to share it is important. The “it” is sometimes afeeling, sometimes advice – e.g. nutritional stuff…